Monday 23 May 2011

Appear in Savage Knight!

Hey all,

As you may know (if you've been good boys and girls and bought Steven Savile's The Black Chalice), the Malory's Knights of Albion series features helpful faux-academic appendices in the back, with research and analysis of the Second Book of King Arthur and his Noble Knights and the history of the text.

Well, I'm producing the essays for the back of the second Malory's book now, Paul Lewis's The Savage Knight, and I'm offering you the chance to appear in the appendices as an "expert."

It's a dead simple offer. The first three people to comment on this post saying "yes, please!" get naming rights for an academic in the appendices. Give us the name and university of your academic and I'll pop him (or her) in, attributing some learned and possibly controversial opinion.

Offer closes at midnight tonight, GMT, after which I'll just make three names up.

Cheers,

David

8 comments:

Jared said...

Yes yes yes yes yes.

Unknown said...

Yes please

Troll said...

Yes please!

Unknown said...

AhHA - Jared only said "Yes yes yes yes yes" - so I sy "Yes please!". :-)

David Moore said...

Alright, since you picked up on Jared's deliberate error, I shall extend to four names.

Please email me at david.moore@rebellion.co.uk with your names and institutions.

Unknown said...

See - it always pays to be polite. ;-)

Jared said...

@K: Nicely done...

Sluggie said...

Damn me for snoozing... snooze you lose!