Monday 18 January 2010

Call of Kerberos!

Hey all,

I'm now holding a copy of Twilight of Kerberos: The Call of Kerberos in my hot little hands. Not actually at this moment, of course; I'm typing. I'd have to type one-handed, and that would be awkward. Look, why am I even explaining myself to you? It's a figure of speech. Don't judge me.

Anyway, it's even now winging its way through the tortuous labyrinth that is the contemporary distribution system, and will be hitting the shelves in a week or so, so all you Kerberos fans dying to get your hands on the next book can take a measured breath. Not long yet.

Our busy little eBook elves are frantically adapting it to electronic format as well, so it should be available in our Mobipocket shop at the same time as it hits the shelves! Vive le Revolution Electronique!

Kick ass.

David

1 comment:

Jenni Hill said...

I am not an elf!

If I was I would totally have been able to walk on all that snow last week.